Re: Spit rear ends

To: Tony Robinson <aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu>
Subject: Re: Spit rear ends
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 08:35:02 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 15 May 1996, Tony Robinson wrote:
>  Recently, a young lad in the Southeast, Nort or South Carolina I
> believe, had communicated with me about Spitfire rear ends.
        first off I'd like to thank you for calling me a young lad, as
my 40th is only a few months off, but thank you again anyway.

>  We ran through the gammut of possibilities and he was able to locate
> someone in Georgia who sold rear ends, maybe trannies also.
        the coimpany I ended up with was "Classic City Roadsters", in Athens
Ga., what I got was a GT6 rearend, and what I payed was $200, although he
said that was cheaper than what they usually sold them for, it was used,
but is working quite well. He did say they had an extensive parts inventory.

                                TRiumphantly, British Marque

Mark Joslyn @ Champaign,Il......... With More TRiumphs than Cent$ ,,,,,,,,,