Rimmer Bros.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (TR6Massey)
Subject: Rimmer Bros.
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 96 8:02:06 -0400
>John
>
>I ordered some trailing arm cross members and the cruciform plates last
year.
> They told me they were on backorder and didn't know when they would be
in.
> 4 weeks later the cross members came in.  I called about the plates and
was
>told (see above).
>
>A couple months went by and still no plates.  Thats when I heard about
Rimmer
>Brother's in England.  I called them for the plates and they said "We
have
>lots of them". So my question is why did Rimmers have "Lots of them" and
TRF
>was back ordered?  Has Rimmers cornered the market?  Does Rimmers refuse
>sell to TRF?  Does TRF refuse to buy from other suppliers to maintain
their
>stock?

Hey Dave,

        I found Rimmer Bros on the net back in March.  I just received their
Cat. last Friday.  I am going to put together an order for some parts
from them and see how it goes.

        My questions are:

1) How to they handle the exchange rate (or is that up to my VISA card)?
2) How much do they charge for shipping (UPS Ground)?
3) What has peoples experiences been?

Thanks,
JHD IV