Re: Generator to Alternator Conversion

To: "Chalmers E. Bennett" <chalb@pantek.com>
Subject: Re: Generator to Alternator Conversion
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 07:09:57 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, chalb@pantek.com
        Chalmers, for the type of reliablity you seek, there is an
excellent publication,lovingly called "More BS about TRiumphs",written
by an oldtimer, TRiumph nut named I think Jack Schaller. The entire book
is about simple modifications which either he conseeved or were taken
from the works teams themselves, on reliability schemes. Alternator install,
reverse polarity, etc. Very useful for the guy who likes to DRIVE his car!
If I'm not mistaken(which happens occasionally), you can get a copy from
Charles and company(TRF) for a few bucks. Good luck with your mod's.
                                        TRiumphantly, British Marque

Mark Joslyn @ Champaign,Il....With more TRiumphs than cent$...............
VTR Central Region Chapter Coordinator....................................
Central Illinois TRiumph Owners Association...............................
Champagne British Car Festival....May 24,25,& 26,1996, Urbana/Champaign,Il.