Re: TRF Bashing

To: TR6Massey@aol.com
Subject: Re: TRF Bashing
From: Rick Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 11:21:06 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: duhart@symbol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
[snip]
> customers.  Or perhaps it is because there are only three major
suppliers
> (TRF, Vic Brit, Moss) in this country and what we have here is an oligopoly
> simialr to GM, Ford, Chrysler of the 70's.  Perhaps a little more
> international competition is called for here.

I suppose there are some good points about living in England where Petrol
is so expensive, aswell as the LBC's to put it in.  Basically, there are
ALOT more suppliers for all manner of British Classic car parts than
appears to be over there(USA).  If I look in practically any Classic Mag
I bet I'd find between 10-20 Triumph Suppliers alone.  Sorry Pard'ners
over the pond, I ain't tryin' to rub ya (collective American) noses in
it or anything, as Ron Nottingham once said :-)

Perhaps there's an opening for me to form a partnership with John Kipping
and open an American branch....:-)

Rich
England.