Re: Re[4]: We're SPOILED! (was Re: The Roadster Factory)

To: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu, Andrew.Lindberg@corp.honeywell.com
Subject: Re: Re[4]: We're SPOILED! (was Re: The Roadster Factory)
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 12:25:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 96-05-10 15:19:29 EDT, jim.sudduth@autodesk.com writes:

>Yes, I am serious. We've had a couple of unusually rainy years here in
>California and it's driven me up the wall. When I see the weather reports
>from other parts of the country I can only wonder how others afflicted with
>LBC Mania (which should also be a recognized medical condition!) deal with
>it.

Jim,

Here in the REAL midwest (St. Louis, MO) we rarely go more than a few weeks
without a break in the weather which allows us to drive our LBC's.  This is
in contrast to the Great White North (Wisc, Minn, ND etc.) where they all
have heated garages anyway.
                                  (or go ice fishing)

Also, we have lives.  I have a full time job and run a business on the side
which keeps me quite busy.  And I must pay my taxes to pay for the earthquake
damage.

Dave
TR6Massey@aol.com