Throw-out bearing

To: mah16@cornell.edu
Subject: Throw-out bearing
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Sat, 4 May 96 23:01:27 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Bill,
 In previous post, I said the throw-out bearing should ride against the
clutch disc tensioner springs all the time.
 Correctly, that should be the throw-out bearing runs against the
tensioner springs of the PRESSURE PLATE all of the time.
 If your clutch is properly bled and functiong correctly, the pedal
should begin engaging from the depressed position about one inch from the
floor and you should experience no slipping or gear grinding.
 Sorry if I made things a bit cloudy with the first reply.
Regards,
Tony R.
"GT6s"
###