Re: NOS Redlines...

To: ssutton@ban.CHINALAKE.NAVY.MIL
Subject: Re: NOS Redlines...
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 08:55:37 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
there are several companies which will redline your tires for a small fee,$.
I do not currently have on file any of these firms, but I do remember
when redlines were not available, that there were several companies
offering this service . I even think that it was a tread here on the net.
Anyone remember this?
                                TRiumphantly, Mark