Re: Return of the unleaded thread

To: bc620@scn.org, egilk@oslonett.no
Subject: Re: Return of the unleaded thread
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 17:31:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi everybody, I'm new here and had one hell of a time finding you all.
  This looks like the place for me.  I have a 72 TR6, and a 72 MGB and as
most
of you can imagine a few questions about both.
  First my baby the TR.  I have the Voltage meter out and am trying to figure
out what
part it is I need to replace in it, and actually thier is onjly one
replacable part in it
but it really helps to know what that part is called when trying to find it.
Must of been somne kind of wire coil as neer as I can figure. What ever it
was the two wires no longer meet in the center and yes dosn't allow current
flow any longer.  New meter you say!
I say yip's! I surely should be able to repair it .  Thanks for any info you
may supply.
And if not just a hody is great to.
                                                         Chet, and not ready
for snow