re: Spitfire brake tools

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Spitfire brake tools
From: egilk@oslonett.no (Egil Kvaleberg)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:04:34 +0200
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
> From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
>
> I'm going to build a pressure-bleeder.  Especially with lines that have
> loops, the only way to clear the bubbles seems to be to put a large volume of
> fluid thru the line in a hurry.

Gunson, the people who make the Colourtune, also make a simple and very
efficient pressure bleeder. It has an extra brake fluid tank, so that the
fluid bled from the reservoir will be replaced. As a pressure source,
it connects to the valve of a spare tire.

I have used one for many years, and I'm very pleased with it. You
have to get the correct cap for the reservoir, though.

I have no idea if it is marketed in the US, but at least you can get
it by mail order from Frost (address on the T2000 web pages), for
instance.

Egil

--
Email: egilk@oslonett.no  Voice: +47 22523641/92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway