70 TR6 FOR SALE IN MAINE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 70 TR6 FOR SALE IN MAINE
From: GBarnes101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 05:24:41 -0400
I own a 1970 TR6 that I bought this spring, mostly on a whim, with plans to
restore. I've found what I should have known - that I lack the time (and
ability) for a restoration, and that having it done is expensive. I want to
sell it before I get more in it than it is worth. It is Damson (maroon-red),
has 59,000 miles, and was stored for a long time. The body needs work. I've
had quite a bit of work done on it, and it's a real strong runner. I'm about
$6000 into it now. E-mail me for more information.
Gerry Barnes