TR7 Head

To: jtrindle@tsquare.com
Subject: TR7 Head
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 11:49:52 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Will a 1980 TR7 cylinder head fit a 1977 block?  Blown head gasket brought
about primarily because PO sought additional power from upped compression
so I am going to replace the head with one that has a little more material
left on it.  Actually I have an entire 1980 engine but it probably
needs a rebuild and I would rather get away with merely paying the man at
the headshop (?:) ~$100 to make the head nice and pretty than rebuild an
engine whose history I don't know.
                                                        -Thomas