Triumph World

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph World
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 13:17:42 -0700 (MST)
I'm surprised no-one's talking about the 1st issue of "Triumph
World" magazine.  If you haven't seen or heard of this yet it's a
fairly substantial mag produced in the UK.  By "substantial" I
mean considerably more so than "British Car", though almost
anything would be...

What sort of articles are in it, you ask?  It's called "Triumph
World", so take a wild guess.  Cheez, what a thickie.   Seriously,
it's traditional tech articles, nostalgia, history, and feature
stories.  Slightly more emphasis on owner profiles than I would
prefer, but what they hey it's just the first issue.  The
magazine name itself is of course a slight play on the early
Triumph "World" emblem.

It can be found at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, so hopefully
yours will have it too.

We need to encourage this sort of thing.  Go buy one.  Now.