Re: Triumph World

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: Triumph World
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 13:27:01 -0700 (MST)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
> Ok, Joe, Dan: what kinds of stuff will I find in TW, other than TR
> stuff? I'm one of those with LOTS of intereste in non-TR Triumphs!

There's a history of the Triumph company, first of three parts.
Part 1 is VERY interesting for those of us who know little about
the early years.

There's a feature on the restoration and history of a Dolomite
Sprint that was used as a police pursuit vehicle.  It's been
restored to full cop trim.  Damn but those things look like
Beemers at first glance, don't they.  Wish I could import one,
talk about the perfect "what the heck is that" vehicle.

There's an article on the Herald 13/60, one on the first ever
TR4, bunch of pretty pictures of a Stag at the beach, and various
rants and lots of lovely MG-slamming.  Plus other stuff I can't
remember off the top of my head.  Oh, and an owner profile of an
American guy with his latest acquisition:  A '64 Sports Six
(Vitesse) looking almost as bad as mine did when I got it.

Dan Parslow
djp@alpha.sunquest.com