tr3 trunk lid for le--good condition (fwd)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr3 trunk lid for le--good condition (fwd)
From: Robb Lightfoot <rlight@voyager.elec.shasta.cc.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 17:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 17:34:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robb Lightfoot <rlight@voyager.elec.shasta.cc.ca.us>
To: triumphs@autox.team.t
Subject: tr3 trunk lid for le--good condition

I've got a trunk lid off a Tr3 for sale. This one has the "welded on"
internal brace as opposed to the "bolt on."

It is very straigth and has practically no rust. (Nothing on the top
side, nothing underside that so much as pits the surface.)

No hinge, no handle, just the sheet metal.

$70 plus shipping. I don't know how to ship something like this. BBut I
assume that there is a way....

I'm in Palo Cedro, CA 96073. This is near Redding, 170 miles north of the
state capitol, Sacramento.

Robb Lightfoot (916) 549-3405