RE: Controversial 250

To: Henry Frye <pp001287@interramp.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Controversial 250
From: pcarson@primenet.com (Paul A. Carson)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 18:59:33 -0700
At 06:37 PM 4/24/95 PDT, Henry Frye wrote:
>Now that I have a good controversy going, I guess it is time to
>give everybody the story I got when I bought the now infamous
>250 with 28,068 miles on the title and the odometer.
>I really think I have a 28,069 miles car.  (I put 1 1/2 miles on her last
night!)

    By the way, Henry, its really not a controversy on my part, its jealousy!

>Has anyone ever spent the $40.00 for the British Heritage info?  What is
>included?  If you get the serial numbers for all the relative parts, I think it
>would answer alot of questions.

     As an aside, what are the serial numbers for the 250?

Thanks....Just a guy with 4 cylinders and a power bulge

Paul A. Carson                           1967 Triumph TR-4A / CTC 78299 LO
Flight Test Navigator                    1974 Norton Commando 850 Mk. II
Lockheed A.S.C.-Ontario, CA
(909) 338-9873
pcarson@primenet.com

Yes, I really do wear a Nomex flight suit to work...to keep the flames off!