It's a fine list we have

To: ccamley@mmm.com
Subject: It's a fine list we have
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 20:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Scions of Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Thu, 6 Apr 1995 ccamley@mmm.com wrote:

> To which I can only add: "me too!"

Thank you very much Chris.  I'm really quite flattered.  I suppose we all
help eachother out on this list, and I'm grateful that you were able to
give a clear solution to the contact-adhesives thread.  I'm confident the
3M 8090 will perform as well as was indicated in the technical report you
forwarded to me.  It's good to have access to so many Triumph owners.

        Happy motoring,

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6