Re: [Tigers] Brake Issue

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake Issue
From: coolvt--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 21:00:19 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4491856_2057149122.1624568419265

If cracking a line anywhere up to the MC releases the brakes, sounds like t=
he problem is in the MC.=C2=A0 Kit to rebuild is cheap.=C2=A0 Also, on a lo=
ng shot be sure the brake pedal is returning to it's original spot.=C2=A0 S=
ounds like something is binding either in the MC or the pedal.

In a message dated 6/24/2021 4:39:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, tigers@autox=
.team.net writes:=C2=A0Hey,=C2=A0I'm scratching my head over an issue I'm h=
aving with my brakes.=C2=A0 This actually started last year and I'm just no=
w trying to sort it out.=C2=A0Basically, after pumping the brake pedal a fe=
w times the front brakes lock up (only the fronts).=C2=A0 If I crack open e=
ither bleed screw they free up.=C2=A0 In fact, cracking open the line anywh=
ere going back to the master cylinder frees up the brakes.=C2=A0I have bypa=
ssed the booster, replaced all of the rubber lines and rebuilt the calipers=
.=C2=A0 This seems to leave the master cylinder.=C2=A0 I disconnected the b=
rake line from the master cylinder and put a short line on it that feeds ba=
ck into the master cylinder reservoir so I could bleed any air out of it.=
=C2=A0 That all seems to work okay.=C2=A0So, I'm looking for other ideas.=
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0Thanks,Joe Brown=C2=A0___________________________________=

------=_Part_4491856_2057149122.1624568419265

font-size: 14pt; color: #000000;">
color: #000000;">If cracking a line anywhere up to the MC releases the brakes,
sounds like the problem is in the MC.&nbsp; Kit to rebuild is cheap.&nbsp;
Also, on a long shot be sure the brake pedal is returning to it's original
spot.&nbsp; Sounds like something is binding either in the MC or the
In a message dated 6/24/2021 4:39:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,