Re: heat at speed

To: rcsphx@qwest.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heat at speed
From: MACHWIL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:39:53 EDT
If the instrument voltage control is faulty, BOTH the fuel and temp  gauges
will vary with respect to voltage supplied. At idle it will read low. At
speed, when the generator is supplying more than 12 volts, it will read high.
On
my 1A the I found the PO had bypassed the inst. voltage control. In testing the
 gauges with a control the difference was quite significant. Check your
wiring  diagram, then check the voltage control. My problem was  similar to
yours
on both gauges.
Bud  W