Raffle of 2002 Thunderbird

To: "Tigers List" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Raffle of 2002 Thunderbird
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:05:21 -0400
I did not know if should post this or not, but finally decided that it was
better to go ahead and post it for those who may be interested.

I am doing volunteer work for Emerson Hospital in Concord, MA and am leading
the raffling of a 2002 Ford Thunderbird donated by a local Ford dealer.  It
is loaded, with a sticker price of about $39,000.  It is triple black ...
paint, top and interior.

Tickets are $100 each, with no limit on how many you may buy but no more
than 1250 in total will be sold.  This is a legitimate charity event and it
registered with the state.  The ticket price is tax deductible.  Money will
go to Emerson Hospital's cancer patient's family and friends waiting room.
The drawing will be on October 12, 2001 and you do not need to be present to
win.

Tickets can be purchased through me by sending a check made out to Emerson
Hospital Auxiliary along with a self addressed envelope to:

Jim Morrison
60 Barton's Way
Concord, MA 01742

Sorry for the promotional post, but it is for a good cause and it is a much
sought after car.

Jim