Broken Motor Mount etc.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Broken Motor Mount etc.
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:29:15 EDT
Shoot!
In addition to the bad Head the Ole Lady 3B has a busted motor mount  drivers
side, rubber separated from the bottom plate. Looks like an Ugly  job since
there is little room to work under there.  Oh well probably need  to renew both
of them.  Talk about a high maintenance woman, this car is  right up there.

I am supposed to be breaking in and shaking down the GT6+.  At 403  miles I
fear it is for sure afflicted with the little Triumph rumble decease  from the
center rear beginning at 55 MPH. I guess that will have to wait.

Busy,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org