Re: rear spring

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear spring
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:32:24 -0500
buy neither.
Install the '82 Vette air shocks (p/n:  ma785)
so you can set the ride height, ride firmness
and even correct the proverbial 'lean' all with
a just a little air pressure.

After all the spring is still springy is just bent or
now or sagging. It only takes as little more than
425lbs (the max payload of the Spit) to bent the
spring.   Yes.... three full size adults in a Spit
and you've just bent your rear suspension).
btdt multiple times)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com