Re: Spitfire Swing Spring

To: kc3565l@sprintmail.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Swing Spring
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:52:33 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/2004 10:15:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kc3565l@sprintmail.com writes:

Just out  of curiosity, does anybody know around what commission number the
change took  place?  My late 1973 GT6 with swing spring definitely has axles
that are  exactly 1" longer than the 5 or 6 axles I have in my parts stash.
Bummer.

====

Should be something like KF20001 and future.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)