Sad day -- '80 Spit found new home -- parts for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad day -- '80 Spit found new home -- parts for sale
From: gahendrix@att.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:27:14 +0000
Listers:

I've been a "lurker" for years and an occasional contributor, but as of about
two hours ago I no longer have my '80 Spit. It was sad day -- hard to let her
go but needed to financially. She found a good home down in Glen Burnie, MD --
the new owner is hurrying home to beat Charley blowing up the coast.

The new owner is a nice lady that doesn't do much on her own. I'm left with a
bunch of new or near new parts/bits I'd like to offer to individuals and
hopefully sidestep the e-bay route. I have the parts in spreadsheet with info
if you're interested. Some of the bits were purchased for the previous '74 spit
I had prior to the '80. NEW parts include a brand new Weber carb kit (carb,
manifold, air cleaner, book, bits) from TRF, new rotors, brake shoes, oil and
fuel filters, brake lines -- you get the picture.

Please contact me off line if you're interested in the list.

Regards,

Greg Hendrix
Downingtown, PA
FORMER '80 Spitfire Carmine Red owner