Re: help!

To: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: help!
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:09:14 -0500
Liv wrote:
>No matter what you do to this car, you'll never be able to >catch up with the
neighbours mini van.

Hey Liv,

 Thanks for the pep talk. I'm real enthused now. Actually, I just had a brief
moment of complete despair.

 Rez Doc has three frames to choose from. He is only 100 miles east of me and,
since he has a good portion of what I have spent so far, I can have my choice
for $50.00. '80 Spit, '73 Spit or '70 GT6.

 My repair of the rust spot on my '73 frame is going quite well, in the first
stages. My wife rolled her '90 Isuzu Trooper, so I have a Chevy 2.8 V6
available with throttle body injection. That might help me catch the neighbors
mini-van, a Chrysler PT Cruiser.

Larry