Re: OD switch

To: Larry Vaughan <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: OD switch
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:51:59 +0100
Larry,

This may inspire you:

http://www.bighealey.co.uk/new%20healey/healey02/healey%20photos/pop%20ups/electrical/gear-knob.jpg

The competition department designed this when the rally drivers
complained they couldnt switch OD on with their gloves. They didnt use
the OD whilst actually rallying... just on the road sections.

I am going to get one of these for my Spitfire - really nice to use - no
silly little switch on the top of the knob...

Regarding 3rdOD - only ever used on country lanes myself - its great
having sequential...  :o)

James

69 Signal Red Spit