Re: Didn't take me long... new Spit

To: j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk, vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: Didn't take me long... new Spit
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:37:26 EDT
Hi James, well we had a look at the photos of your 'baby' and looked at the
reg number , the only bit of fun I can come up with for XTG is      X Tra Go.
Just a small point and that is the rear bumpers. After looking at the rear of
yours, I am very seriously considering leaving mine off. Do you not think that
the Spit has some good curved lines at the rear ? Also it looks a little less
cluttered at the back. Hmmmm.
Anyway James have fun, lots of it....................

ps Ann says to call your new 'baby'   Miss Poppy  (cos of the colour)

Happy Spitting..................John  (In the UK)

Spitfire MkII in bits. (Others call it restoration)
Spitfire Chassis MkIV (awaiting a spot of welding) I am nearly a collector
!!!!!!!
Spitfire Mk III (for spares)   I 'am' a collector !!!!!!

This email is scanned by AVG Anti-virus protection  (www.grisoft.com)