Re: hubpuller

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hubpuller
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 07:50:01 -0400
Well for $40 even... a gentleman on the NASS
list has been selling professionally built (cnc machined)
proper pullers. i think we helped him sell about
30 of the pullers just in the last couple of months.
check there archives at
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nass/

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com