RE: That plastic door handle piece that breaks

To: "'Bill Gingerich'" <wrgingerich@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: That plastic door handle piece that breaks
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:41:01 +0100
Bill,

These are already available.  I've got them from TRGB in the UK - don't know
who else also supplies them, but it's unlikely TRGB had them made specially
so they must be available elsewhere too.  Reasonably cheap, although I can't
remember exactly how much off-hand.

The metal used is very brittle, however, and the hole for the roll-pin is a
little too small.  The first one I had I broke the area round the hole
trying to force the roll-pin in (TRGB replaced it for free); since then I
have drilled the hole out a little so that I can get the roll-pin in without
breaking it.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.