RE: Oh No! different radius arms

To: "'Henry Stike'" <stiker2126@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oh No! different radius arms
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:48:43 +0100
Donald & Henry,

The radius arms on my 1500 definitely do not point directly forwards from
the suspension vertical link.  The 80deg angle sounds more like it.  Unless
the rod itself is bent, I guess the problem must be with the positioning of
the bracket on the suspension upright.  I have no idea if the suspension
uprights, and radius arm fittings, are different for different models of
Spit.

The rod should be perpendicular to its bushes - at least on the 1500.

Yell if I'm not explaining things clearly here - or if it seems like I
haven't understood your problem right!

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.