Re: Rimmer Header

To: spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Header
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 22:52:20 -0400
I bought a similar header for my Midget 1500 from Ted Schumacher
(tsimportedautomotive.com)
It's a Maniflow unit that's constructed like yours, with two separate primaries
and a collector. The collector on mine has two slots cut in each of the two
collector tubes, and came with two band-style exhaust clamps, like these:
http://www.aptfast.com/Images_Parts/Exhaust/A_Exhaust/Full_Circle_Clamps.jpg
I don't plan on using a sealer.

HTH

-=Chris