Rimmer Header

To: spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rimmer Header
From: Chris Pappathopoulos <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 20:08:57 -0500
I have the Rimmer Bros. 4-2-1 header (which I believe other people on
this list have) and am trying to figure out the best way to put it on
the car. The header comes in three pieces with both primaries sliding
into tubes just ahead of the 2-1 collector. The header is pictured here
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/spitfire/images/57a.jpg

Should the pieces be clamped together with regular exhaust clamps if
they fit? Is there some sort of sealer I should use? Is there some other
way to connect them? I don't have access to the appropriate equipment to
weld them together.

Thanks,
Chris Pappathopoulos