Re: My crazy brother (non-lbc)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My crazy brother (non-lbc)
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 11:16:55 -0600 (MDT)
Looks like he is coming through Denver.  Give him the link
to the Rocky Mountain Triumph Club.  It has phone and email
contacts and he can check out our events calendar.  We have
British car events going on somewhere nearly every weekend
from now until the end of September, maybe he can catch
one of them.  http://www.vtr.org/rmtc
The suggestion somebody made about getting off of the
interstates and onto the "blue highways" was a good one.
He can use my tried and true way of finding good places to
eat.  Look for restaurants where the parking lot is full of
pickup trucks, that is where the locals go.
Dave