Re: My crazy brother (non-lbc)

To: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>, "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: My crazy brother (non-lbc)
From: " ^~ beancounter ^~" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 05:14:36 -0600
he is welcome to put us down, for a contact...he
will be traveling right across our "front lawn"..  ;-)  ..
as he drops sown from wy, into colorado on I-25...

he can drop by for some quiet moments...a hot tub...
and i'll show him my LBC....(not that he would ever want to
see another one...by then....)...but...we are good for emergencies,
tools...repairs...etc...good luck & have fun !!

richard / berthoud / colorado