My crazy brother (non-lbc)

To: "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: My crazy brother (non-lbc)
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:52:17 +0100
My brother has suddenly decided to go travelling. He's not working at
present and has a few quid in the bank to keep him going for a while so he's
decided to do a coast to coast to coast trip round the USA. I have no idea
what he'll be driving though I do realise that the least likely possibility
is that it would be a Triumph. He's leaving today!!

He tells me his plans are very loosely laid but are approximately as per
http://www.travelingfriends.com/ians_tour.html

I wonder if any listers who may be somewhere within range of his route would
be so kind as to let me pass on a contact phone number/address for him in
case of problems or would even be prepared to offer a welcome to a crazy
Englishman on tour.

Please reply to me offlist with any numbers etc and I'll pass them onto him.
Thanks

Suzie

PS, he is actually reasonably sane - and quite well house-trained :o)