Need hardware sourcing suggestions

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need hardware sourcing suggestions
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:25:49 -0700
Hello all.  In the assembly process on my Spitfire project and I'd really like
to find new screws to replace the ones that hold the grill in place, hold down
the solenoid, etc.  The question is, where do I source these little oddball
screws?  Would a place like Napa auto parts be a good place to start?  I don't
think they carry this stuff at Home Depot!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net