Re: new discovery

To: "Jack" <jkagy@bpsom.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new discovery
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:15:32 -0400
Oh No...this could be ugly!
The bolts tend to freeze in the bushing in the carrier.
to begin with  and if the bolt broke...it means it's
frozen in the hub and instead of the bolt swiveling
in the hub, the bolt has been swiveling in the upright.

Take a good look at the holes in the upright, if it's at
all elongated.... you'll probably have to pull the
whole axle out... take it to the bench to hammer
on it hard enough to get the bolt out of the carrier.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com