Re: Tachometer Question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, ralemen@cableone.net
Subject: Re: Tachometer Question
From: StuCohen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:57:13 EDT
Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't that one of those endearing idiosyncracies that
make Triumphs the cars we love?  As I recall, when Mazda first introduced the
Miata, they actually engineered some bounce into the tachometer to make it
seem more like the true British roadster it so clearly strived to be like.
Unfortunately, I have no useful infrormation on how to fix it if it's truly
driving you crazy...only the psychological salve to make it more bearable
until you do fix it :-)

Stuart