Re: Flywheel Balancing

To: etiesele@metrolist.net
Subject: Re: Flywheel Balancing
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:55:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, Eduard.

You would be well advised to rebalance the unit as a whole.  It may
be in balance, but that is really not likely.  Even machinery built
symmetrically needs balancing.  And that flywheel/clutch assembly will
be spinning pretty quickly -- a little unbalance could ruin your
bearings and your day!

HTH
Donald.