Re: Spitfire parts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire parts
From: "griffco" <griffco@griffco.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:43:24 -0600
Somebody, somebody please rescue Huw's parts!  I'm going out of the country
for 2 months or I'd bring my pickup and trailer right to his door and take
them away.

Its amazing how many little bits one needs when doing a complete
restoration, and this sounds too good to let go to the recyclers.

Save the Spitfire!

Cheers, Fred