Spitfire parts

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire parts
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:50:12 -0700
Hi people - I'm moving and have a lot of spitfire pieces in storage that I'd
really like to get rid of.  All of these parts are located in Woodinville,
WA (a suburb of Seattle) and it'd be nice if somebody could come by and pick
up these items:

Flywheels, suspension pieces, interior pieces, steering racks, starters,
alternators, interior pieces etc..  There is also a stripped down 1500
(bodytub on chassis) that needs to go as well.

Anybody interested in this stuff?  Please let me know before I send all of
this stuff to the local metal recycling plant

Here are a couple shots of the bodytub on chassis:

http://www.upshall.net/forsale/1.jpg

http://www.upshall.net/forsale/2.jpg

I don't want anything for this stuff - just somebody to come and pick it up.

                -Huw