Re: bumpers

To: <JohnZissler@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bumpers
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:32:16 -0700
John,

Mk3 front bumpers are not the same and will probably not fit your car, at
least not without significant modifications.  They have different mounting
points and no notches cut out of them the way Mk1 & Mk2 bumpers do.  The
mounting points are also different for the rear bumpers, but you might
actually be able to get those to work.  Not certain though...  Perhaps someone
has found a way to make them work. Good luck.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net