Re: Removing handbrake grip from spitfire 1500

To: "Greg Macaulay" <gmacaula@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Removing handbrake grip from spitfire 1500
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:45:07 -0500
Greg,
         Using a large crescent wrench,just behind the handle,so it just
hits the plastic. Strike sharply with a hammer. It takes more force than you
would think (at least mine did) I also used some penetrating oil,through the
button while lever is pulled up. I've been told heat from a hair dryer would
make it easier.
                                                    Good Luck,
                                                    Bob Harris