Paint Bubbles

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca
Subject: Paint Bubbles
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:16:10 -0800
Liv,

I am not an expert on paint, but Brad had problems with bubbling on the last
coat he did on the hardtop. He thought he hadn't let it dry enough. Don't
know if that is your problem.

I did find this info searching on the web, and also include the entire
website url for your inspection.

Good luck to you,
Kristi

If you notice bubbles trapped in the paint (they produce white specks in the
center of the chip) your paint was probably too dry, too thick. As you grow
more skillful in applying wetter, thinner layers, the surface will not
bubble.

Here is the entire url:

http://www.scottgrundfor.com/ideas/ipaintchips.html

Tupper,Martin Farquhar(1810-1899)A man who could write about
anything.(e.g.Some Verse and Prose about National Rifle Clubs,1858)His name
became synonymous with pretentious twaddle.