Re: oil pressure light

To: William Davies <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: oil pressure light
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 04:15:31 -0800 (PST)
I had already decided to go for the simple option first and have ordered
an oil pressure sender from Canley Classics this morning.  It should
arrive tomorrow hopefully.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, a couple of railway sleepers strapped to my
body and wear a hat made from rabbit's feet with horseshoes dangling from
it...

cheers
John