RE: List archives?

To: "'j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk'" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:25:19 -0000
Well, in the absence of anything else at all this has to be better than
nothing.  It won't have the search facilities of a proper archive, but at
least there will be one central place where all the messages are stored.
Maybe if a proper archive ever appears again all the stored messages could
be sent to it so they are not lost.

On that basis I have just set up a Hotmail account, and subscribed that
account to the Spitfire list.  The address and password are:

Address:        spitfire_archive@hotmail.com
Password:       triumph

I did want to use spitfire as the password also, but it wouldn't let me!

Of course, this will only store messages from this point onwards - tragic to
think of all the invaluable information in all previous messages that has
been lost.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email