Re: sold the Spit so I will be signing off

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sold the Spit so I will be signing off
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 10:30:12 -0700
>He traded in a Spitfire for a MIATA???!!!!! NO wonder he can't

tell the
>difference between a head gasket and a carb problem. Guess he

shouldn't have
>boasted either- sounds like he got equally screwed as he thought

he'd done
>to that dealer.
>
>Live and learn. At least for him, in this case. A Spit in the

hand is wrth
>Two miatas, in any condition!
>
>Scott

Cockroach...er I mean Miata parts are more expensive in general
than Spitfire parts...(insert evil laugh here).

When I was looking for a car, I had considered a Miata-simply
because I wanted a convertible. But all I'd be able to afford was
a 10 year old Miata. So, I looked into how much parts cost-having
been shocked a couple of years before when the Sentra needed work
as to how much parts were. That's what clinched it. I knew that if
the 10 year old Miata broke down, I'd never be able to afford to
fix it.

Instead I ended up with a newly, professionally, restored
Spitfire. (And a new best friend-Dave!)

Laura G.