sold the Spit so I will be signing off

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: sold the Spit so I will be signing off
From: "John and Chris" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:47:55 -0500
Well the Spit is now gone.  It is the property of Global Auto Sales in
Orlando.  In the interest of keeping my fantastic job/career with Bellsouth,
I needed one reliable car.  Neither the Land Rover or the Spitfire were
getting me there reliably.  I owe $14000 on my LR and it is worth about
$6000 so the Spit was the next candidate, since I owed nothing on it.

Suffice it to say I beat the guy up on his price of his and he gave me all
the money for mine.  Being that I blew the head gasket in the Spit before
arriving at his dealer, I am happy with the deal(he did not know it
happened).

So I am signing off
Thanks for all the help
John