Re: Off Topic - War

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic - War
From: "John and Chris" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:22:48 -0400
If I am not mistaken(and I might be because the numbers are not in yet)we
lost more people in about an hour than in the entire Gulf War.  And sadly
they were mostly inocent citizens going about their daily business.

If we do not eliminate the entire group that is responsible (I dont mean an
entire religion, I mean the terrorist group)then this will only be the
beginning.  If they think they can get away with they will do it again and
again.

The worst part is that these cowards are man enough to put this plan into
action, but not man enough to stand up and say they did it.  You cant
exactly declare war on this coward ghost.  If we knew for sure who did it,
then the group and anyone hiding them should be dealt with forcefully IF
NECESSARY.  Unfortunately if the leader is not put to death himself, there
will be other radicals always trying to get him out, or atacking other
targets in his name.  Sad But True!!

John