RE: Rimmer stainless header

To: "destaff@yahoo.com" <destaff@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Rimmer stainless header
From: "alemen@mail.ftconnect.com" <alemen@mail.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:27:48 -0500
Chris, I know Reid Simmons (ex list now) got his and it fitted with any mods
to the header. He was planning to add a catalyst so he could pass emmisions
in Oregon.
I have my complete SS system but unfornunately it's waiting on me to fit it,
and it will be for a while as I am moving. In fact I am already working away
from home and time back every other weekend leaves little time but to take
the car out for a spin. Luckily for me it's all legal, painted and running fine.
I managed to get free shipping so I cannot say how much it cost for the
shipping. They keep having free shipping offers, particularly if they attend
an event then they have special forms with the free shipping and sometimes
discounts. Check out their web site to see if they have any offers on.

Alan