Re: Spitfire 1500 tools

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1500 tools
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:51:59 -0000
Eric wrote:

[snip]
> As a special service to this list, I've just taken a picture of the
> well-filled tool roll I always carry in my own Spitfire:
>
>         http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekieboom/spit/toolroll.jpg

[snip]
> In addition to all this, I carry a jack, wheelbrace, wheel chock, socket
> set, a bottle of 20W50, some rags, a fire extinguisher and a photocopied
> workshop manual. And no, the boot isn't even half filled yet.

Not half filled? Once I've got my toolbag, gallon of oil (cos she's still
burnong/using loads), various spares that will 'one day' be fitted, tonneau
cover (wishful thinking for the summer I hope we'll have), chair (for
events) and manuals (for mechanics who work on her) I don't have a lot of
space left.

I guess it's time to clear it all out and go back to the original toolkit of
AA card & mobile phone!

Suzie